Enable a two-way sync between RD Station and Freshsales to keep tabs on all your sales in one place
The RD Station app for Freshsales allows you to import leads from the app to Freshsales.
With this integration, every lead conversion on RD Station can be passed on to Freshsales.
You can also configure the app to receive deal events from Freshsales.
- Transfer every lead conversion from RD Station to Freshsales
- Map custom fields between the two platforms
- Send deal events from Freshsales back to RD Station
1) Click on "Install" in the app gallery.
2) Enter your RD Station credentials in the popup.
3) Back on the app installation page, enter your Freshsales Domain and API Key, then click on Authenticate.
4) Select the "RD Station webhook trigger". Select "Conversion" to import upon lead conversion or select "Opportunity" to import when a lead is marked as an opportunity.
The other configurations are optional:
You can enter conversion events that trigger the lead importation. Leave it blank for all events.
Mark a lead as an opportunity on RD Station
Select if you want to mark a lead on RD Station as an opportunity when a deal is created.
Mark a sale and opportunity lost on RD Station
Select if you want to register a sale on RD Station when a deal is closed/won, or to register an opportunity lost when a deal is closed/lost.
Click on "+" button for mapping fields between the applications.
Default mapped fields:
First Name, Email, Work Number, Mobile Number, Job Title, City, State, Country, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Owner.
NOTE: Last Name can be mapped. If no field is mapped for Last Name, the app will assign the string found after first space in the First Name field as the Last Name.