Freshconnect enables agents to discus support tickets with teammates and external collaborators.
Freshconnect app allows support agents to start a discussion on a customer ticket with other agents, internal teams, and even third-party stakeholders (vendors, logistics etc). Discussions are attached to tickets, so agents don’t have to use multiple tools to collaborate or copy-paste information multiple times.
- Start a discussion right within the ticket
- Invite agents and other teammates to discuss customer issues
- Collaborate with people from even outside your organization
- Give instant context to discussion participants without copy-pasting information
- View discussions attached to any ticket to get better context (only for agents)
- Use the mobile app to keep track of discussions on the go
- If you have a Freshsales account, you can link it to your Freshconnect account and collaborate on tickets and deal, right from one tool.
Collaborate where your work happens!
*No need to juggle between multiple chat tools, discuss tickets right within Freshdesk
*Avoid copy pasting information over and over; discussion participants get instant context
*Have seamless discussions; invite people from other teams or from outside the organization
*Always stay on top of discussions with our mobile app
Steps to activate Freshconnect for your Freshdesk account:
1. Visit the following page: https://www.freshworks.com/collaboration-software/signup/
2. Fill out the following details - your email id and your Freshdesk domain name.
Note: In case you have a Freshsales account, you can mention that domain name as well, and both the accounts will be linked to your Freshconnect account.
3. Click on Submit.
4. Once your request is received, we will verify your details and activate Freshconnect for your Freshdesk account.
Steps to install the mobile app:
1. Freshconnect is available for both Android and iOS. Visit the below link to download the mobile app:
2. Once you’ve installed the app, login using the credentials as follows:
a) Username is <YourDomainName>.freshconnect.io
b) Password is the same as your Freshdesk login password.
Note: If you are using Gmail to sign in to your Freshdesk account, you will need to reset your password once on the Freshconnect app. (Otherwise you might see an error message saying the username and password don’t match).