5 Must-Attend Virtual Sales Conferences in 2020
Sales teams are always in an ABC (always-be-closing) state of mind; grappling cross-selling opportunities by the neck, qualifying leads, and engaging with prospects. Sales conferences help you hit the pause button on routine tasks, recharge your batteries and reflect on how far you have come.
They also present an opportunity to learn how the sales function is transforming in different industries and explore new opportunities.
Supercharge Your Career with Sales Conferences 2.0
With the pandemic forcing businesses to go remote, sales conferences too are adapting to the new normal.
Virtual or remote conferences have come to the rescue of the sales community, providing access to top-notch speakers, without the need to fly out, or arrange accommodation.
Whether you want to up-skill yourself, upgrade your sales process, or learn hacks to make it big in sales, each sales conference offers something unique for everybody.
Why Should You Attend a Sales Conference?
Sales conferences can be a great place to get actionable takeaways to boost your sales numbers.
It can be the place where you meet your sales coach who could make your career soar. It could also be the place you up-skill yourself and land your dream job.
There is so much variety that a sales conference could offer to different people in the sales sphere.
Sales conferences are tailored for different audiences so pick the right one before signing up.
Sales summits help you:
- Network virtually with the best minds in sales
- Collaborate with partners and other sales consultants
- Sharpen your sales strategy and techniques
- Understand new sales technology used in the industry
- Stay up-to-date with new sales methodologies
2020 Must-Attend Virtual Sales Conferences
When: 10 June to 15 July, 2020
This sales conference provides an opportunity for salespeople in revenue, sales, sales ops, or sales enablement roles to network with leaders across insightful journeys.
Some of the timely topics covered in this conference include
- How Covid-19 has changed traditional sales models forever
- 24×7 implications & ops-driven actions &
- How the ops role is accelerating a digital change
These stories, strategies, and tactics could potentially help your revenue operations team adapt to today’s more complex, unpredictable, and risky customer environment.
Keynote speaker lineup includes:
- Rich Fabian, President & COO, FUJIFILM SonoSite
- Jeff Moss, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, Dematic
- Tammi Warfield, GM Customer Success, Americas, Microsoft
When: 17 June, 2020
This sales summit organized by Xactly delves into digital sales performance management and is curated for sales, finance, operations, and compensation leaders.
This sales event presents you with an opportunity to network with fellow sales, finance, and operations peers through live Q&A forums and discussions.
Some of the takeaways from this sales summit include leading sales teams in a dynamic world, planning in the midst of change, and working daily without disruptions.
Keynote speakers include:
- Chris Cabrera, Founder and CEO, Xactly
- Mary Shea, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Bernard Kassar, Chief Customer Officer, Xactly
When: 5 and 6 November, 2020
With conferences going remote, it is a great opportunity to get access to sales leaders and their stories on how they made it big.
With over 40 leading sales experts in this line-up, the Sales Growth Virtual Summit promises to be an engaging event that will benefit sales leaders, front line salespeople, managers, and entrepreneurs.
Focus areas include sales leadership, sales enablement, winning more deals, social selling, recruitment, and sales process.
- Deb Calvert, President, People First Productivity Solutions
- Jill Conrath, Author, Snap Selling
- George Bronten, CEO, Membrain
When: 18 June, 2020
Tenbound Sales Conference is completely focused on sales development. And the best part is, it is completely virtual.
If you are looking to learn more about identifying, engaging, and qualifying leads or want to know more about sales development, then you are bound to hugely benefit from this conference.
You get a chance to learn, grow, and connect with the best minds in the industry including:
- Brian Remington, Head of Global Inside Sales, Skedulo
- Meagan Suckling, Director, Global Sales Development, Shutterstock
- David Dulany, Founder & CEO, Tenbound
When: 9-13 December, 2020
This summit provides some of the best learning for modern sales, filling the pipeline and sales prospecting.
With an impressive line-up of speakers like:
- Sujan Patel, Co-founder, Mailshake
- Scott Ingram, Founder, Sales Success Media
- Josh Braun, Founder, Sales DNA
- Todd Caponi, Author, The Transparency Sale
And that’s a wrap! 6 must-attend virtual sales conferences of 2020.
Each of these conferences offer something unique and will help you become a better salesperson, network with influential leaders in your industry, and help you carve your career.
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime