Growing your Business with Freshsales
The CRM is the heart of your business. While implementing a CRM is the first step towards organizing your data and maximizing your sales efforts, what comes next is developing a CRM strategy to grow your business. And, customers often seek peer guidance to quickly learn how other businesses use a product they share.
We recently kickstarted the Customer Spotlight Webinar Series and hosted Brian Engles (Director of Partnerships, Facilitron) for a webinar on “Growing your business with Freshsales” on November 28, 2018.
Facilitron, a Silicon Valley-based facility management platform, have been happy customers of Freshsales since June 2017. Their primary needs were a CRM that is customizable, provides visibility into their sales activities, and improves the overall customer experience. Today, Facilitron is able to serve customers more quickly by leveraging Freshsales features to grow and deliver value.
In this webinar, Brian discussed:
- An overview of Facilitron and their business process
- The search to replace Agile CRM with a more customizable one
- Why Zoho CRM and Salesforce didn’t fit the bill for Facilitron
- Data migration and implementing Freshsales
- How Facilitron uses Freshsales on a daily basis
- Improving customer engagement with Freshdesk and Freshchat
- Freshsales – Google Maps integration
- Key Performance Indicators
- CRM best practices
Watch the webinar recording to know more about how Freshsales became the linchpin for Facilitron.
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime