Performance reports let you differentiate between the performing and non-performing parts of your call center. It tracks all the key metrics reflecting the entire lifetime of the call. Admins can easily assess the performance of agents, your business processes, customer interactions at every stage of the call, and optimize them.
- IVR Time : Time the caller spent in IVR
- Queue Time : Time the caller spent in the queue
- Ringing Time : Time taken to answer a call once it connected
- Speed to Answer Time : Time taken to resolve the issue
- Hold Time : Time spent on hold once the call was answered
- Talk Time : Total length of calls
- After Call Work Time : Time taken by agents to wrap up relevant work after a call before becoming available again