The ultimate guide to call center conferences in 2020
This is your ultimate guide to call center conferences happening in 2020. Attend conferences — stay up to date with what’s happening in the call and contact center industry and network with your industry colleagues.
Events and conferences are a great way to stay on top of what’s happening in your domain or industry. They provide an opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network with your peers and share best practices.
- If you are a call center manager, you can be informed of the latest trends in customer experience and prepare your team accordingly.
- If you are a call center agent you can learn from industry experts and attend workshops to further propel your career.
- If you are a software developer who is building a call center product, you can get a glimpse into cutting-edge tools and upcoming products.
- If you are an executive, you can learn the best practices from successful companies and refine your company’s CX vision.
No matter, which role you may belong to there is always something for you in these conferences. In this blog post, we have curated a list of call center conferences for 2020 that you can attend:
Call Center Conferences in the United States:
1. ICMI Contact center expo, Florida, USA
Date: May 11 – 14, 2020
ICMI Contact Center Expo is one of the highest-rated and most trusted Contact Center events in the industry. Contact center professionals aware of the ICMI brand rely on it to deliver the most comprehensive and unbiased program — “ICMI’s reputation for vetting their speakers and bringing the most knowledgeable experts to the program is unsurpassed in the industry.”
- Learn from case studies of world-class contact centers
- Take part in a full-day ICMI training to propel your career
- Visit local contact centers and gain valuable insights
Who should attend: Customer Experience Directors, Call Centre Managers, Supervisors, Agents.
2. Twilio Signal Conference, Moscone West, SF, USA
Date: May 20 – 21, 2020
Signal is Twilio’s annual customer and developer conference. Over 5,000 developers, business leaders, enterprises, and startups participate at Signal. You can choose to attend expert speaker sessions, hands-on workshops or product deep dives — there will certainly be a lot to take away from, which will enable you to improve your customer interactions.
- Get to know new communication tools that help you solve customer experience challenges
- Implement your vision for a better customer experience using the latest communication strategies
- Build better communications alongside Twilio experts and get a chance to try new Twilio products
Who should attend: Developers, Product Managers, Executives, Twilio Customers
3. Customer Contact Week (CCW) Vegas, Caesars Forum, Las Vegas, USA
Date: June 22 – 26, 2020
Having started in 1999, CCW is one of the largest customer contact events with 4000+ attendees and 300+ expert speakers. You can choose from four dynamic tracks that focus on the key aspects of end-to-end customer experience such as contact center operations, People, CX & Design and Customer technology.
- Meet top industry leaders
- Targeted small group discussions
- Special celebrity keynote session
Call Center Conferences in Europe:
4. CCW Berlin, EEC, Berlin
Date: 2 – 5 March 2020
CCW Berlin boasts of over 280 lectures and 50 networking hours. It is the largest trade fair and call center conference in Europe with 8000+ visitors. CCW Berlin is the place to be if you want to hear from visionaries, thought leaders and prominent designers on customer service.
- Get a glimpse into the future of customer dialogue
- Prepare yourself for omnichannel and AI solutions
- Better understand your customer needs
5. Customer Contact Europe, Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel, Croatia
Date: 9 – 11 June 2020
Customer contact Europe aims to realize an efficient and enhanced customer experience. Big names like Google, eBay and Apple have participated in this conference. By attending this conference you get an opportunity to collaborate with top-level executives in the customer contact and CX industry.
- Understand the workforce changes, build a strategy to engage with your workforce in the future.
- Get a grip on a fast-moving landscape of solutions and find innovative ways to provide data-driven customer support.
- Understand the “must-have” processes and technology needed in the customer service industry.
6. Call and Contact center expo, ExCeL London
Date: 18 and 19 March 2020
Call and contact center expo is one of the leading events in Europe for customer engagement professionals. It showcases the latest and most effective technologies, strategies and advancements to industry professionals looking to excel in the customer engagement world.
- Listen to keynote seminars from over 250 industry experts
- Network with 15,000+ like-minded individuals
- Discover the latest trends shaping the future of call and contact centers
Who should attend: Customer Experience Directors, Customer Management Leaders, Call Centre Managers, CTOs, CRM Managers, COOs, Directors of Solutions, CEOs.
7. UK National Contact Centre Conference, British Library, London
Date: 3rd Nov 2020
This one-day event aims to keep you updated with the latest trends and developments in the industry with ample opportunity for networking with industry colleagues. Their promise is ‘No waffle, no sales pitches, just straight-talking from industry experts’
- Be updated on the latest trends and developments in the contact center industry
- Learn from real-life case studies and industry leaders
- Free for contact center management association members
Who should attend: Contact Centre Directors, Customer Service Directors, Customer Experience professionals, Contact Centre Leaders, Quality Managers, Insight Managers, Business Improvement Leaders, Business Change Managers, HR contact centre business partners, Contact centre learning and development leaders.
8. Cloud Comms Summit, QEII, London
Date: 5th March 2020
The Cloud Communications summit seeks to provide several key insights into the world of cloud and unified communication. The day will consist of a series of panel sessions, keynotes and presentations. The event boasts of impressive speakers who have vast experience in the field of cloud communications.
- Know when to partner and compete
- Understand the future of customer engagement
- Learn the role of the service provider in the new world
9. Future of the Contact Centre Conference, Victoria park plaza, London
Date: 13 Feb 2020
The future of the contact center conference is now in its 5th year. The chief aim of the 2020 conference is for delegates to go back to their organizations armed with all the tools, strategies and techniques they need to deliver successful contact center strategies in the new technology-driven customer-centric world.
- Choose from over 10 topic streams of your interest
- Take part in interactive round table sessions
- Learn to better utilize data to understand customer behavior
Call center conferences in Asia:
10. CX Asia week, Sands Expo and Convention Center, Singapore
Date: 22 – 25 September 2020
CX Asia week hosts more than 350 attendees from both local and blue-chip companies providing the perfect opportunity to network. The conference also showcases live demonstrations and interactive exhibits from cutting edge service providers. You can choose from 8 focused streams, multiple small group interactive or even one-one sessions.
- Discover what is cutting-edge in the customer experience space with 100+ sessions by CX leaders.
- Get tailored advice with multiple small group and one-one sessions.
- Get a chance to exhibit and grow your business
Virtual call center conferences:
11. UC Summit 2020, Virtual
Date: 20th of January 2020
UC summit is the only event on this list that is completely virtual — it is both a virtual expo and conference. The UC Summit will launch in January, with a 5-day live event, followed by on-demand sessions for 90 days.
- Get access to an exclusive resource library filled with guides, eBooks and whitepapers
- Learn from breakout sessions conducted by industry professionals
- Indulge in panel discussions to gain different perspectives
Illustrations by Nikhil Kanda
Freshcaller is a modern-day reimagining of our everyday phone system for customer support, sales, IT, and HR teams. With Freshcaller’s cloud-based architecture, it brings together the best of legacy features like IVR and advanced capabilities like Smart Escalations, Custom Call Center Analytics to help you set up a state-of-the-art business call center. Freshcaller offers phone numbers in 90+ countries, requires zero phone hardware, and is extremely easy to use.
If you want to find out more about what we do, check out www.freshcaller.com.
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your e-mail to confirm.
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime