Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the difference between talent acquisition and talent management software?
Talent acquisition is the process of sourcing, attracting, and hiring quality talent. A talent acquisition software simplifies and facilitates the entire process. Talent management is the process of developing and retaining these talents and getting the best out of them.
2. How does Talent Acquisition software work?
A talent acquisition software helps you develop a robust pipeline of candidates through the following four steps:
- Source - Source great candidates from multiple channels and screen them as per your requirements
- Engage - Personalize candidate engagement at every touchpoint and showcase your employer brand
- Assess & Evaluate - Send online assessments and schedule interviews automatically to gauge the candidates' skills
- Hire - Roll out offers to the best candidates and simplify the process through online documents and e-signatures
3. Should small businesses use talent acquisition software?
Businesses of any size can use a talent acquisition software since hiring the right people is extremely crucial for the growth of an organization. For small businesses, it helps streamline the entire hiring process and lighten the HR workload.
4. What are the features to look for in Talent Acquisition software?
Some of the must-have features of a talent acquisition software include:
- Multi-channel candidate sourcing like career site, employee referrals, etc
- Integration with various job boards to increase the job posting's reach
- Online assessments and interview scheduling
- Autopilot recruitment workflows
5. Is it possible to use talent acquisition software for free?
You can use Freshteam's Free Forever plan which is tailor-made for small businesses (up to 50 employees) that want to simplify their talent acquisition process at no cost. It comes with an Applicant Tracking System, Employee Database, a basic career site, and a lot more.