Why automate Time-off Approvals?
There are a lot of HR processes that need approvals from various levels to see the finish line. One such important process is Timeoff Approval. Different employees report to different people, and it is essential to make sure that the manager or reporting person knows who is in and out. Not all Time-off requests can be approved with no notice, some would need proof like medical certificates.
Set up approval workflows, assign approvers, attach documents, set rules, etc., with Freshteam as your HR approval software.
Here's how the time-off approval workflow works in Freshteam:
- Step 1: Employees submit the time-off request via Freshteam whenever they wish to take leave
- Step 2: The time-off request is then reviewed by the concerned manager. Multi-level approvals can also be set up
- Step 3: It's up to the manager to approve or decline the time-off request
- Step 4: Once the manager approves or declines the request, the employee is notified
- Step 5: If the request is approved, the team members are notified of the absence