21 motivational quotes to motivate your hiring team
Have you been on the lookout for some motivational hiring quotes to print out or put up on your desk?
Quotes that will help you get more inspired and motivated to reach for the stars and stay on the road to success?
Then, look no further. We compiled a list of the best motivational quotes for you and your team from Customer Service Quotes by Freshworks (Even though name says otherwise, this site is a repository of quotes for all situations) to help you get that much needed inspiration and energy you need to seize the day.
Make sure to bookmark this article so that you can come back to it whenever you need that extra zing. We’ll keep adding more quotes as we find and get inspired by them 🙂
- Great vision without great people is irrelevant – Jim Collins
- I hire people brighter than me and then I get out of their way – Lee Iacocca
- Hire character. Train skill – Peter Schulz
- Human resources isn’t a thing we do. It’s the thing that runs our business – Steve Wynn
- Ultimately delivering strategy is about hiring the right people and motivating them to deliver results – Helen Schubert
- Hire for passion and intensity; there is training for everything else – Nolan Bushnell
- It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do – Steve Jobs
- If your goals are ambitious and crazy enough, even failure will be a pretty good achievement – Lazlo Bock
- Treat candidates like gold – Greg Savage
- Find ballplayers, not those who look good in baseball caps – Tom Monahan
- Do not hire someone who does your work for money, but they who do it for the love of it – Henry David Thoreau
- If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys – Chinese Proverb
- Time spent on hiring is time well spent – Robert Half
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man – Elbert Hubbard
- Leaders don’t create followers, they create more leaders – Tom Peters
- Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them – Paul Hawkin
- Never hire someone who knows less than you do about what he’s hired to do – Malcom Forbes
- I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies – Lawrence Bossidy
- The harder you work, the luckier you get – Plato
- If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur – Red Adair
- If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals – J.K. Rowling
Looking for more inspiration? Find more inspirational recruitment quotes on Customer Service Quotes by Freshworks.
Did we miss any of your favorite motivational hiring quotes? Leave a comment below or submit your favorite quote here.
Subscribe for blog updates
Thank you for subscribing!
OOPS! something went wrong try after sometime