We are looking for a passionate recruitment coordinator, who knows, how to identify the resource need, source, screen, and acquire them to be part of our growth journey. Regardless of the result, you’ll leave an excellent and professional customer experience at all time.
Human Resources Industry
The human resources department is a critical component of any business. HR responsibilities include payroll, benefits, hiring, firing, and keeping up to date with state and federal tax laws.
What to expect from the role
- Gain hands-on experience in talent acquisition and recruiting processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and training programs.
- Ideate and collaborate with teams on HR projects.
- Learn on the job about the various functions of the HR department.
- Work with the hiring manager, panel members, and other internal team members to coordinate the recruitment and hiring the new employee.
- Develops creative sourcing techniques in getting extraordinary talents.
- Partners with the external vendors in building hiring talents funnel.
- Identify recruitment priorities and develops a strategy to fill the openings.
- Conduct screening, testing and preliminary interviewing of potential employees.
- Lead the hiring flow and recruitment process viz. schedules interview, extend job offers and finally brings in talent onboard.
- Arrange travel (if needed) and act as a liaison between the company and the applicant.
- Represent the company in job fairs, recruiting events and open houses
- Assist in crafting job postings and employment ads
- Champion candidate experience
- Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration or another relevant field.
- Has at least 1+ years experience in the similar industry
- Deep understanding of HR and Talent acquisition practices.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a high degree of business and relationship skills
- A seasoned person in attracting, assessing and acquiring personnel.
- Familiar with direct sourcing
- You’ll be knowledgeable with an ATS system, MS Office and/or GSuite of products.
- Proficient with the web/internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great customers.
On average $56,975 per annum.
Source - glassdoor.com
Recruiting Coordinator is an entry to intermediate level job role. The role involves working with hiring managers, panel members, and others to coordinate the recruitment and hiring of new employees. It also provides exposure to multiple HR roles and to learn on the job. Here is an ideal way you can make it to this job role after graduating:
- Complete a bachelor’s degree in an HR, Commerce or Business related field.
- Pursue a master’s degree in an HR, Commerce or Business related field.
- Acquire a minimum of 3 years of work experience at reputable organizations.
With appropriate experience in this job role, you can move on to other jobs in this field such as:
- HR Generalist.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- HR Data Analyst
- Payroll and Benefits Administrator
- Employee Relations Manager
Why did you choose a job in Human Resources?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What qualities do you possess that make you best suited for this job?
What was your work experience like in the previous company?
How comfortable are you working with employees from different departments?
Would you be willing to work on weekends?
How would you describe your interaction style with people?
What is the best way to handle a recruit that violated company policy during probation period?
Rank the best ways to recruit according to you and how would you make the most out of each source?
Technical skills and knowledge
How would you make onboarding fun and exciting for recruits?
In what ways does an ATS help the HR department?
What employee campaigns would you launch to gain referrals?