We are looking for a competitive and reliable Sales Executive to help us develop our business activities. You will be responsible for building a business by identifying and selling products; maintaining relationships with clients.
This field handles the selling of commodities, products, and services. This can be done through various methods like direct, telemarketing, B2B, B2C, etc.
What to expect from the role
- Understand how to identify new sales opportunities and follow through.
- Work closely with customers and maintain good relations.
- Work in a fast paced goal oriented environment.
- Learn on the job regarding how to conduct demos and sales in general.
- With time this job has a scope for growth.
- To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- To Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or sales relevant role.
- Language proficiency.
- Presentation Skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- High school degree.
On average $60,000 per annum.
Source - glassdoor.com
Sales Executive is an entry to the intermediate level job. It is the role responsible for handling calls and identifying sales opportunities. It also includes tasks like maintaining relationships with clients, studying competitors performances and negotiate deals on behalf of the company. It is a stepping stone if you are looking to make a career in the Sales field. Here are a few steps you can take towards this job role:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Masters degree in a similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the sales
With enough experience in this job role, you can move on to other jobs in this field such as:
- Sales Administrator
- Inside Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
Why did you choose a job in sales?
What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Would you be okay with working overtime?
What makes you think you’d be a good fit with our company culture?
What benefits did you have in your previous job?
What are the tactics you apply to difficult customers?
How do you work towards maintaining your targets?
Are you a team player or a lone worker?
Technical skills and knowledge
How would you describe the previous product you worked with to a customer?
When do you decide to stop pursuing a customer?
How did you generate leads in your previous job?