Enrolment Terms and Conditions
1. Our provisioning and your use of the Complimentary Services shall be governed by the terms as below, Freshworks Terms of Service & Privacy Notice (“Enrolment Terms and Conditions”).
2. You shall be eligible to enroll for such Complimentary Services on or before 30th April 2020, only if you have never been a Customer of Freshworks before.
3. During the Encouragement Period, all subscription charges for Complimentary Services shall be waived; provided, however, other charges may apply that relate to certain Add-on Services or use of certain other services that are beyond Freshworks’ control.
4. You represent and warrant to us that you meet, and throughout the Encouragement Period, will continue to meet the following conditions:
- You are the rightful decision maker for the company, and can bind the company to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions;
- You are a privately held corporation or limited liability company; and
- You employ fifty (50) or less employees at the start of, and throughout the use of, the Complimentary Services.
- You further agree to provide proof of eligibility and satisfaction of these conditions upon Freshworks’ request.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, capitalized terms used in this Enrolment Terms and Conditions are defined below, and if not defined below, then shall have the same meaning as under the Freshworks Terms of Service:
- “Acceptance Form” shall mean an online registration and enrollment form that you complete in order to receive access to the Complimentary Services. All Complimentary Services provided to you will have the same meaning as those Services identified in the Terms and that otherwise, a Customer would pay for as Subscription Charges under a Subscription Plan.
- “Encouragement Period” shall mean that due to the vagueness of current and unprecedented events, the term limited to six (6) months following (i) your acceptance of the Terms but not later than 30th April 2020 and (ii) your initial onboarding of the Complimentary Services. You may, at any time and for any reason, may terminate the Complimentary Services, by providing fifteen (15) days prior written notice to us.
- “Complimentary Services” shall mean the set of products offered during the Encouragement Period limited to Freshchat and Freshcaller or as may be revised from time to time.
- “Add-on Services” shall mean such services not directly offered by Freshworks but are or could be necessary to use the Complimentary Services, for eg: phone credits, charges for purchasing phone numbers, charges for calling, charges for using data, charges for porting from one network to another, telephone equipment, ISP connection charges, and any other allied or incidental charges.
6. Freshworks reserves the right to stop the Complimentary Services offered to you or revise the Encouragement Period, at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice, and reserves the right to accept or reject participation at its sole discretion.